ACSI could be the ideal partner for your company. Possibilities include the brand strengthening power of participation in our loyalty programme (ACSI Club ID), a joint promotion, placing banners or advertising in one or more newsletters or in our camp site guides. For an exchange of ideas about the many possibilities please fill in the contact form.
Who are we?
ACSI did not become the European camp site specialist without good reason. We see it as our goal to do the best job possible serving our customers with information about camp sites, camping, camping holidays and travelling in general.
Many people know ACSI from the well-known green camp site guides. However, we also offer various DVDs and maintain a number of European websites, filled with camp site information. The largest and most well-known website is www.eurocampings.eu, the European camp site search engine with 10 million visitors a year.
With more than 50 years of experience in the field of camping and travelling ACSI maintains close contact with camp sites and camp site owners. Also, because of the ACSI camp site guides and the discount card for in the low season, CampingCard ACSI, camp sites can count on a high occupancy throughout the year, and not only in high season.
Your application needs to include the following details:
• Name and goal of your organisation, product or service
• Background information about the activity and the organisation
• A clear description of the project/ the event (plus which product and country it concerns)
• The expected reach/ media value
• Your expectations of ACSI
All applications can be directed to:
ACSI Publishing BV
Marketing & Sales
6670 AA Zetten
Your application will be processed within one week. Should the application not fulfil the set conditions, it will not be taken into consideration*.
Thank you for your interest in ACSI!
*An application for collaboration will not be taken into consideration if it concerns:
• A collaboration where a one-sided discount is expected to be given without any reciprocation of demonstrable media value and/ or financial compensation.
• Activities with a political or religious goal.
• Fundraising events, benefits and so forth.